发布人：http://www.kdjlm.com 发布时间：2019-01-17 14:51:32
Curtain doors can be seen in many supermarkets and street stores, including multi-section movable doors, which connect the curtain doors in series and lock them tightly in a special track. Because of the convenience of installation and operation, rolling shutter doors are constantly entering the lives of ordinary users. Not only can small doors be installed, but also some garage doors with large doors can be installed on rolling shutter doors.
Installation of rolling shutter door mainly includes steel door frame guide rail, left and right bracket parts, upper metal bracket of door body, manual or electric door lock and other parts. Before installation, it is necessary to check whether the size of the door hole is left to meet the requirements of installation of rolling shutter door body. Generally speaking, between the upper beam and the top plate of the door should be no less than 500 mm. After determining the basic related parameters, the door body is positioned, and the power connection and installation equipment are prepared.
Electric Curtain Door for Street Shop
Installation Procedures of Electric Curtain Door Steel Guidance Rail
1. Firstly, the horizontal ruler and ink line are used to mark the position on both sides of the door.
2. Find the corresponding position of the guide rail on the door hole, mark well and punch holes in the corresponding position, and fix the side plate on the vertical line with the expansion bolt into the fixed point. The horizontal line is the highest place of the side plate.
3. Install the steelway on the other side in the same way.
It should be noted that only the front and side of the guide rail correspond vertically. Vertical drop should be used to determine the verticality of the guide rail and to determine that the two steel guide rails of the rolling curtain door exist on the same horizontal line.
Location of motor for rolling shutter door
Installation of curtain door bracket
The parallel line of the upper end face of the support should be positioned with a horizontal ruler, and the outer end point of the support should be perpendicular to the side of the guide rail. After fixing the position, drill holes in the corresponding position on the wall and fix the bracket with expansion bolt. The position of the bracket on the other side is determined by the horizontal pipe lead point of the tool. The bracket on both sides is located on the same horizontal line. The horizontal pipe can be used for debugging. Only when the same horizontal line is guaranteed, can the rolling shutter open smoothly.
Installation of rolling shutter door body
1. Determine the length of the mid-axis according to the design drawings and the width of the portal on site, and lift the portal body onto the bracket manually or mechanically. Before the bracket on the door body, attention should be paid to the direction of the movement of the door body should be rotated down from the front of the opening, so that the correct direction can continue.
2. Coarse U-shaped screw, saddle-shaped seat and nut;
3. Check whether the distance between the doors on both sides of the guide rail is correct to ensure that there is no gap. If the axis is located exactly at the radius of the door roll, the U-shaped screw can be locked.
4. Tighten the torsion spring forward in clockwise direction (sometimes in the opposite direction), then move the control door body slowly after tightening, and introduce the door body slowly into the guide rail.
5. Find the cut edge of the bottom rail and install the limit block on the bottom rail.
After the rolling shutter door is installed, it is necessary to remember to carry out operation debugging and safety inspection, and to switch the door body up and down many times to ensure that the rolling shutter door runs smoothly and lightly.