发布人：http://www.kdjlm.com 发布时间：2019-06-25 10:45:19
Load calculation of 1.1 door slab
(1) Wind load calculation: The standard value of wind load is calculated according to the maximum elevation.
(2) The self-weight load value of the door slab: the self-weight of the door slab includes: a. The sum of loads on aluminium plate, granite, main keel and secondary keel of supporting panel structure; B. The inner surface is composed of composite aluminium plate, main keel and supporting plate structure.
1.2 Check the Strength of Rotary Shaft
(1) Shaft design is based on shear resistance: the maximum shear force is calculated by a state plate which calculates the opening and closing of the revolving shaft door, respectively. The maximum shear, the minimum radius of the revolving shaft are calculated and the minimum cross-sectional area of the revolving shaft is selected.
(2) The calculation of top shear strength for multi-point locking: the calculation is based on the state of top opening and closing door locks and the number of point locks, which can query the situation of lower opening door in the process of design and calculation. As well as "Close the Gate" and so on, but in this article, with the needs of chapter arrangement, the inconvenience provided, you can contact the author. The design value of the maximum support reaction of each effect combination under multi-point locking is calculated.
(3) Strength check calculation of composite steel structure column: Load composition mainly includes: 2) total load of inclined column weight; 3) motor dead load; 4) wind load acting on inclined column of steel structure. When the door plate opens and closes, the force analysis and checking calculation of the inclined column are carried out.
(4) Location of the center point of the rotating axle of the door plate: The center line of the rotating axle is determined by calculating the principle of secondary static moment. Because the main beams and slabs of the door distribute uniformly along the linear central axis, the weight is the same, the static moment of the central axis can be considered balanced, and the position of the central axis can be determined according to the actual time and the weight difference distribution process of aluminum. Considering the influence of construction process error, the door panel can be adjusted appropriately.
1.3 Inspection of door panel strength
The strength checking calculation of the door panel should be carried out according to the opening and closing conditions of the door panel, and the strength (bending moment, shear force and deflection) of the door panel should be checked by using the software of 3D 3S steel structure analysis and calculation. The dead load of a.1.35 is calculated when the door plate is closed and opened, respectively. B. 1.2 dead load + 1.5 wind load; compare and choose the most disadvantageous combination. At this time, the bending moment, shear force and deflection are the largest.