发布人：http://www.kdjlm.com 发布时间：2023-06-27 19:53:24
1. Material preparation: prepare the required materials according to the design requirements and customer needs, including Roller shutter panel materials, auxiliary materials (such as rails, motors, etc.) and other components.
2. Processing and manufacturing: cutting, punching, bending and other processing processes shall be carried out for Roller shutter panel materials to produce Roller shutter panels that meet the size and shape requirements.
3. Assembly and installation: assemble the Roller shutter panel with the track, motor, support and other components, and connect and install them according to the design requirements and installation instructions. At the same time, commissioning and inspection are required to ensure the normal operation of Roller shutter and compliance with standard requirements.
4. Surface treatment: the assembled Roller shutter shall be subject to surface treatment, such as spraying and painting, to improve its anti-corrosion and weather resistance performance and make its appearance more beautiful.
5. Quality inspection: conduct quality inspection on the Roller shutter after production, including appearance inspection, function test, etc., to ensure that the Roller shutter meets the requirements of relevant standards and specifications.
6. Packaging and delivery: Roller shutter passing the quality inspection shall be properly packaged and marked to protect the product from damage and facilitate transportation and installation. Then arrange the delivery and deliver the Roller shutter to the customer or installation team.
In addition to the above main steps, it is also necessary to pay attention to the quality control in the production process, including raw material inspection, processing process monitoring, finished product inspection, etc., to ensure the production of Roller shutter products that meet the quality requirements.
In a word, the production process of Roller shutter needs to go through the stages of material preparation, processing, assembly and installation, surface treatment, quality inspection, packaging and delivery, and each stage needs to be operated in strict accordance with relevant standards and specifications to ensure the quality and performance of Roller shutter.